The Latest in DeFi $CARROT uses the latest smart contract innovations to reward holders AND also constantly add more buy pressure in the form of automated buy-backs. This is accomplished by taking a 5% “tax” from each transaction. 2,5% goes instantly to holders and 2,5% goes to a “buy-back” mechanism. This will create an ecosystem of constant rewards to holders.
What is the governance?
CARROT is a DAO, governance decisions are voted on by CARROT holders (on chain whenever possible), or off chain at https://vote.carrotswap.org/
How are liquidity providers incentivized?
2,5% of all transfers are forever locked into liquidity, 2,5% are distributed to liquidity providers. Percents can be changed by the DAO.
How are the STAKE rewards distributed?
Rewards are distributed on a Smart Contract. First Staking Pool APY is %395 and treasury minted 10 million Carrot tokens (Future pool can create by DAO and APY rate also change).
Does CarrotSwap have a project party? Where is the team?
True DecentralizationThere is no team or central party that awards fees with $CARROT. There is no interface needed to claim the fees. No action needs to be taken on the part of the holder other than to hold $CARROT in a wallet they control.
How is CARROT distributed?
It will fully distributed to communty with Crowdsale from Dec28 to Jan31 (35d). The first to claim will receive 250% more than the last (bonding curve).
- Official Website : https://carrotswap.org/
- Telegram : https://t.me/carrotswap
- Telegram Group : https://t.me/carrotswapp
- Github : https://github.com/CarrotSwap
- Medium : https://carrotswap.medium.com/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/carrot_swap
- Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2910599
- Discord : https://discord.gg/cGDNXcgn84
- Governance : https://gov.carrotswap.org/
- Vote : https://vote.carrotswap.org/